Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Paul Rocks!

Paul pretty much rocks. Paul, letter number four, pretty impressive. Kelly has yet to email me 3 times, not that I´m counting or comparing.

So the spider in the bathroom was around AGAIN on Sunday morning, at about 5 am. I went to go and pee and there is was, on the wall across from the toliet. I obviously knew that he did not want me in there, so I went back into Jeff´s room to ask him to kill it or at least come and look at it because it was so huge. He whined, and said he was scared and didn´t want to. He didn´t even want to look at it. So he told me to ask his host mom to kill it for me. Which I did, because she was obviously sweeping the house at 5 am. She is about 5 feet tall, maybe weighs 100 pounds, maybe, and is almost 70 years old. But she stapped that sucked with the broom and crushed the hell out of it. It was amazing. No fear what so ever. I wouldn´t even step foot into the bathroom, but then again, I didn´t have a broom. What are we going to do when we live by ourselves with no Nica mom to take care of us?

Also, on the food note, the other day my friend Kat ate over for lunch. It was pretty much the most exciting thing thats happaned this week. Something different. Anyways, we ate something that I have had before. My host mom knows I don´t eat red meat, and I have questioned some of the meat before this, but it is always pollo, well thats what she says. So after lunch our spanish teacher asked what we ate and I said pollo, and Kat so no way that was not chicken so we asked my mom and she had to tell the truth, it was lamb. I was crushed. I was just going to say that was my first time eatting lamb, but I think that I have had it before in a gyro. Anways, I wonder what else I have been eatting that I don´t even know about. I knew chicken wasn´t supposed to be brown, but I didn´t think that she would actually feed me non chicken. Oh well, it helps me go to the bathroom because it upsets my stomach. So there is an upside.

I also had another language interview and I am now at intermediate mid which is the level we need to stay here. Yeah! I started at novice mid fuerte, which means that I was almost to novice high but not quite, so have moved up quite a bit.

Hope everyone is doing well. Tomorrow is hump day! Jenny

3 Comments:

At January 28, 2016 , Blogger oakleyses said...

burberry outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, prada outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, cheap ugg boots outlet, longchamp outlet online, nike outlet, nike air max, chanel handbags, replica watches, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, ugg outlet, red bottom shoes, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, michael kors handbags, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet, nike free, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, gucci handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban outlet, oakley vault, ugg boots clearance, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren, tory burch outlet online, prada handbags, longchamp handbags

 
At January 28, 2016 , Blogger oakleyses said...

hermes pas cher, true religion outlet, new balance pas cher, michael kors outlet online, longchamp pas cher, mulberry uk, abercrombie and fitch, true religion, tn pas cher, kate spade outlet, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, ray ban pas cher, michael kors uk, true religion jeans, nike roshe, lululemon outlet online, oakley pas cher, air jordan, north face pas cher, air max, sac vanessa bruno, coach purses, nike roshe run, michael kors, hollister, nike free pas cher, louboutin, north face, guess pas cher, hollister uk, nike free, coach outlet store online, nike air max, converse pas cher, longchamp, replica handbags, ray ban uk, ralph lauren uk, vans pas cher, timberland pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, burberry pas cher, air max pas cher, scarpe hogan, coach outlet, lacoste pas cher, nike air force, michael kors canada, true religion outlet

 
At January 28, 2016 , Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister canada, ugg boots, ugg, karen millen, barbour, moncler outlet, swarovski uk, coach outlet, montre femme, louis vuitton pas cher, doke gabbana outlet, marc jacobs handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora uk, vans, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, gucci, air max, barbour jackets, pandora jewelry, swarovski jewelry, moncler, thomas sabo uk, moncler, ugg soldes, converse shoes, ray ban, wedding dress, ugg, uggs canada, replica watches, converse, louis vuitton uk, moncler, juicy couture, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, moncler outlet, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, toms outlet, moncler, moncler, louis vuitton canada

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home