Friday, May 25, 2007

how to lose weight in eh, 2 years and 3 months

Well I have contracted my first bacteria! And IT DOESN´T WANT TO GO AWAY! About 3 weeks ago I was feeling sick, couldn´t really eat and had diarrea in the mornings. So I went and did some poo samples and it always came back saying NO PARASITES (but in spanish, obviously) But the Peace Corps kept making me do more samples! So I went to Managua to give a training to the new TEFLers and I got really sick the next day! So I went and did another poo sample in Managua this time, and it turns out that I have a bacterial infection. So lab guy in Chinandega wasn´t doing the correct test and so he didn´t find the bacterias! This was a problem that could have gone away in 3 days, but instead I got to keep it for 2 weeks. Lucky me. So I got the medicine and thought all would be fine. I finished the meds, and still have problems! I still can´t eat very much and have diarrea in the mornings. (I know everyone wanted to know) Its not very much fun. So I´m sure more poo tests are in my future. I don´t know why this bacteria is hanging out for so long. It will not die. My stomach must be a very comfortable space. However, I have lost about 5 pounds. My neighbors make remarks about this all the time. Sos muy delgada! Glad to know they thought I was sort of fat before. So maybe its not the greatest way to lose weight, but Jeff and I have both decided, or it was decided for us, to take this route. We look at pictures of Winter Jeff and Jenny and talk about how fat we used to be! Those were the days when we could eat good food! In case you´re wondering what I am craving the most.....in order
1. Cheese Fondue with bread and apples
2. gorgonzola cheese!
3. Thai food
4. fancy lettuce. I love a good salad, and I hate iceburg lettuce!!!
5. pesto...oh how I love pesto
6. cheese, cheese, cheese
7. ceasar salad
8. red onions
9. a good sandwich, with fancy mustard, fancy lettuce, and a red onion
10. Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew, Cherry Coke, anything with caffinee that isn´t coke or coffee would be nice

When we were in Managua, I had hummus! It was soooo amazing. I would add that to my list above somewhere. I love hummus! So we can get most of this food somewhere in the country, it just costs more than we have in our living allowance! A lot more....but it is so worth is once in a while. Okay, I´m done talking about food now. Can you tell I haven´t really eaten much in 3 weeks?

Thanks Kara and Steve for the candy. It was gone in 3 days!

3 Comments:

At January 28, 2016 , Blogger oakleyses said...

burberry outlet online, christian louboutin outlet, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, prada outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, cheap ugg boots outlet, longchamp outlet online, nike outlet, nike air max, chanel handbags, replica watches, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, ugg outlet, red bottom shoes, christian louboutin, louis vuitton, michael kors handbags, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet, nike free, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, gucci handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban outlet, oakley vault, ugg boots clearance, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren, tory burch outlet online, prada handbags, longchamp handbags

 
At January 28, 2016 , Blogger oakleyses said...

hermes pas cher, true religion outlet, new balance pas cher, michael kors outlet online, longchamp pas cher, mulberry uk, abercrombie and fitch, true religion, tn pas cher, kate spade outlet, nike air max, ralph lauren pas cher, ray ban pas cher, michael kors uk, true religion jeans, nike roshe, lululemon outlet online, oakley pas cher, air jordan, north face pas cher, air max, sac vanessa bruno, coach purses, nike roshe run, michael kors, hollister, nike free pas cher, louboutin, north face, guess pas cher, hollister uk, nike free, coach outlet store online, nike air max, converse pas cher, longchamp, replica handbags, ray ban uk, ralph lauren uk, vans pas cher, timberland pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, burberry pas cher, air max pas cher, scarpe hogan, coach outlet, lacoste pas cher, nike air force, michael kors canada, true religion outlet

 
At January 28, 2016 , Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister canada, ugg boots, ugg, karen millen, barbour, moncler outlet, swarovski uk, coach outlet, montre femme, louis vuitton pas cher, doke gabbana outlet, marc jacobs handbags, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora uk, vans, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, gucci, air max, barbour jackets, pandora jewelry, swarovski jewelry, moncler, thomas sabo uk, moncler, ugg soldes, converse shoes, ray ban, wedding dress, ugg, uggs canada, replica watches, converse, louis vuitton uk, moncler, juicy couture, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, moncler outlet, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, toms outlet, moncler, moncler, louis vuitton canada

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home